need help porting, how are these defined?
Author Message
 need help porting, how are these defined?

I'm trying to port an old program written in some version of Borland Pascal
to c++.  There are a couple types used, InfoList and RecList, that I can't
find definitions of in the source.  I assume they are defined by Borland.

If so could someone post the definitions of these?  Would appreciate it if
you'd cc me too...

Thanks,

Neal

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need help defining auto-incrementing field using TTable.Create

2. need help with $DEFINE directive ...

3. need help with $DEFINE directive ...

4. Need help porting ancient MS-DOS Pascal program to Linux

5. Need help with getting data from parallel port

6. Need great help on Port command!

7. (ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

8. Need help porting function to Free Pascal

9. Need help porting function to Free Pascal

10. Help need with LPT port, Trying to make a LAPLINK Program

11. I need help about Parallel port

12. Serial Port I/O help needed