Protected mode VS Real mode ???
Author Message
 Protected mode VS Real mode ???

I presently writing a game with full animation. Is it better for me to write in protected
or real mode. I would like to know how much heap the protected mode will generate.

thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Protected mode vs. Real mode

2. Protected Mode Programming vs. Real

3. Real Mode from Protected Mode: Accessing an RMode TSR from PMode

4. Vesa unit for all 256 and 65K color modes (protected,real mode)

5. Real mode Interrupts and pointers in Protected Mode

6. Real mode > protected mode, BGI error :-(

7. Detecting Protected/Real mode

8. real /protected mode

9. protected and real mode ?

10. CONVERTING A PROGRAM FROM REAL TO PROTECTED MODE

11. What the heck is real and protected mode?

12. Text mode vs graphics mode conflict (Help!)