S3 chipset video drivers : work with Trio64V2 based video cards ?
Author Message
 S3 chipset video drivers : work with Trio64V2 based video cards ?

There are S3 specific video drivers
(www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/6258) that are stated to be
usable with chipsets from S3 including their Trio64 and TrioV+.  The
S3 web sites says their TrioV2 chipset is compatable with (and in fact
in some cases can plug-in-replace) the TrioV+.  The TrioV2 provides
resolutions to 1600x1200 and is faster than the TrioV+, so I'm
interested in using a video card based on that chipset.

Has anyone used these video drivers with a TrioV2 based video card (or
any suitable card for that matter - just to provide me feedback on how
well they work) ?  My email to the author (Rudolf Staerzi) has not
been returned.

Any other sources for video drivers usable with Turbo/Borland Pascal
that do faster video than their BGI driver or that access the
accelerated features of a particular chip set at at least 1024 x 768
resolution ?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. No color on new S3 chipset video card.

2. No color on viceo card using S3 chipset.

3. GV4SVGA1.ZIP video card info

4. Stop the video card

5. SVGA graphics with Matrox Millenum Video Card?

6. Detecting video card in Pascal?

7. Make my own sound and video drivers?

8. 800x600x16 BGI video driver wanted

9. 1600 x 1280 video resolution drivers?

10. Help: Maybe problem with S3 Virge DX graphic card

11. Fastest video card (ibm 8514?) and bgi driver for DOS (>= 1024 x 768) ?

12. Video