Masks.pas ?
Author Message
 Masks.pas ?

Hello together,
I looks for the file Masks.pas. Since I unite components in BCB5 to install
would like, this with the installation for the file to however always ask,
breaks the installation off. Can someone help me?
Thanks to all.
Holger

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:38:44 GMT
 Masks.pas ?

Quote:
> Hello together,
> I looks for the file Masks.pas. Since I unite components in BCB5 to
install
> would like, this with the installation for the file to however always
ask,
> breaks the installation off. Can someone help me?
> Thanks to all.
> Holger

I happen to have a masks.pas here, but it is part of Delphi 6, not
BP/TP. Is that the one you are looking for?

--
Femme

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:14:08 GMT

1. What's wrong with this .pas please help - grabar.pas (0/1)

2. What's wrong with this .pas please help - grabar.pas (1/1)

3. Including other *.pas in main.pas?

4. star.pas - starfield that you can fly around in - star.pas [1/1]

5. star.pas - starfield that you can fly around in - star.pas [1/1]

6. How can I use a mask in a Tstringgrid

7. DBEdit Components and Edit Masks

8. Need a god DB Masked Edit component

9. PAradox tables and field masks.

10. D4: Masking filelds in DBGrid

11. Help, Date Masking Format

12. Masks, DBEdit, dates and NULL values