MOUSE
Author Message
 MOUSE

I got a mouse unit and it works great in SVGA mode and it is suppost to
work well in mode 13h....but When ever I try to use the mouse unit
the mouse point x and y position is way off...and when I try to draw a
pixel were the poiter was it skips every other vertical line on the X
axis...why is this? I tried to make it so I just use the mouse point x
and y and draw my own cursor but I am having difficulty...please help.

                                -thanx
                                Jeremy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. mouse...need mouse!!

2. Mouse Button and Color of mouse

3. To mouse, or not to mouse. There is a question about it!

4. To mouse, or not to mouse. There is a question about it!

5. Stop responding to mouse clicks after first mouse click??? -- Desperate!!!

6. Stop responding to mouse clicks after first mouse click???

7. Have a look at this mouse unit. Does it work or not? - mouse.pas (0/1)

8. Have a look at this mouse unit. Does it work or not? - mouse.pas (1/1)

9. Keyboard/Mouse recorder required

10. Mouse wheel and lookup combo problem

11. On mouse Over

12. mouse function-tpd on win2k