Need WINTYPES.TPU
Author Message
 Need WINTYPES.TPU

  I downloaded a unit that is looking for "WINTYPES."  I'm assuming that this
is a TPU, though I suppose it could be PAS or something else.  If anyone could
send me, or help me find this file, and any related files,s it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need WINTYPES.TPU

>   I downloaded a unit that is looking for "WINTYPES."

WinTypes is only available for TP for Windows and Borland Pascal (as
opposed to Turbo Pascal from Borland). If you don't have one of them,
you cannot use the unit that demands it.

 - Sebastian

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. WINTYPES.PAS

2. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

3. wintypes

4. file not found : wintypes.pas , why ?

5. D2 Error: Cannot load file WinTypes.Pas

6. Graph.tpu .... I need for school....please help

7. Need .INI TPU for TP6.0

8. Graph.tpu needed for TP7

9. *** Help Need WinApi.tpu file ****

10. Need drivers.tpu from TVision!