String --> ASCII
Author Message
 String --> ASCII

Or, if that functiones I don't have to convert into char:

how can I let display the ASCII code of only one letter, which in one
variable of the type string[1] is stored ?
With ord( ) it does not work,
that requires an ordinal type!

thanx
Sebastian Abt

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:58:43 GMT
 String --> ASCII
try ord(s[1]) :-)

--
greetings

 Lukasz Nowicki

 Queen, Taekwondo, Pascal, Lyrics, FreeDOS PL mirror
 http://www.jagoda.kki.pl/
 want to see some action? www.jagoda.kki.pl/luke.mpg

Quote:
> Or, if that functiones I don't have to convert into char:

> how can I let display the ASCII code of only one letter, which in one
> variable of the type string[1] is stored ?
> With ord( ) it does not work,
> that requires an ordinal type!

> thanx
> Sebastian Abt

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:50:51 GMT

1. Ascii->DB->Ascii? (NEWBIE)

2. Delphi>>>>>>>

3. ASCII code from a string

4. String to ASCII

5. String to ASCII conversion -- how????

6. String to ASCII conversion -- how????

7. String to ASCII conversion -- how????

8. Interbase strings and unusual ascii characters

9. DB Table->Ascii File?

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: revised VCL for ASCII => DB

11. Bitmap -> colored ASCII

12. Bitmap -> colored ASCII