EXEC command p/o BP 7.0
Author Message
 EXEC command p/o BP 7.0

A while back I used the EXEC command to xfr files from one drive to
another. Then I installed Windows 95 Upgrade. It no longer works. Has
WIN 95  caused this ? If so,  is there a solution. Must still used DOS
COMMAND.COM.

Thanks, Vern

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 EXEC command p/o BP 7.0

Quote:

>A while back I used the EXEC command to xfr files from one drive to
>another. Then I installed Windows 95 Upgrade. It no longer works. Has
>WIN 95  caused this ? If so,  is there a solution. Must still used DOS
>COMMAND.COM.

>Thanks, Vern

The Exec function should work properly under Windows 95.  I did have
an unusual case where a program didn't work under Windows 95
however.  First thing you should do is look at the COMSPEC variable
under the DOS box in Win95.  Also, how have you coded your
Exec.  Are you checking for the environment variable comspec.  Also,
you might try and see what kind of DosErrorCode is being returned
if Exec() fails.

Mike McWhinney
elja, Inc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. equivalant exec command in BP for BPW

2. The EXEC command in Turbo Pascal 7.0....

3. HELP with EXEC p/o BP 7.0

4. BP 7.0 and BP 7.1

5. Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

6. Pascal Exec command in Windows XP Environment

7. Turbo Pascal 7 Exec Command Trouble

8. exec command whit FPK Pascal

9. the exec command

10. Sending long Command lines to Exec