Pascal genie/ Borland turbo pascal
Author Message
 Pascal genie/ Borland turbo pascal

        I have been working with Pascal genie on a mac for a couple of years,
but wish to move over to PC's. Does Borland Turbo pascal have features
like menu selectable if statments (so you don't have to write all the
syntax) and other such "cheats" that Genie provides? Please respond to

-Thanks, JD

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?

2. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

3. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

4. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

5. WTB: Turbo Pascal (or Borland Pascal) v7 DOS

6. WTB: Turbo Pascal (or Borland Pascal) v7 DOS

7. turbo pascal/borland pascal

8. Borland Turbo Pascal vs Pascal with Objects

9. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

10. WTD - Borland/Turbo Pascal Manuals/SW Especially Turbo Vision

11. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

12. Borland Turbo Pascal 7 needed!