Huffman Coding in Pascal
Author Message
 Huffman Coding in Pascal

Yanpeng schrieb:

Quote:

> Hello
> I am looking for huffman coding compression source or coding in Pascal.

Joe Jared's homepage, found on the TP-links in chapter "information"
http://www.*-*-*.com/
amongst other interesting sources...

Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Huffman Coding in Pascal
Hello
I am looking for huffman coding compression source or coding in pascal.
Needed it for a school project

Yanpeng

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Huffman Coding in Pascal
Thanx a great deal.
Really appreciated it
:->
Quote:

>Yanpeng schrieb:

>> Hello
>> I am looking for huffman coding compression source or coding in pascal.

>Joe Jared's homepage, found on the TP-links in chapter "information"
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tp.html
>amongst other interesting sources...

>Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Huffman Coding in Pascal
Try

http://www.webworldinc.com/joejared/

Quote:

>Hello
>I am looking for huffman coding compression source or coding in pascal.
>Needed it for a school project

>Yanpeng

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Huffman Coding in Pascal

Quote:

>Try

>http://www.webworldinc.com/joejared/

>>Hello
>>I am looking for huffman coding compression source or coding in pascal.
>>Needed it for a school project

Actually, if it's for a project at school, the source wont benefit
him, as the compression is 100% 16bit assembly language.

--
For the latest Beta of Huffman Compression Engine II
http://www.webworldinc.com/joejared/WLH7021.zip

 * Origin: Orange, CA, 714-532-15860101 (1:103/301)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Huffman Coding in Pascal

Quote:

> Hello
> I am looking for huffman coding compression source or coding in pascal.
> Needed it for a school project

Get ChiefLZ v2.0 from my homepage. It is freeware and includes
full source code.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Dr. A{*filter*}la A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)

Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 4.60 for Win16 and Win32
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/chief/pro/chief460.zip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Huffman coding in pascal code//~~ Hellp~~~~

2. FLE and Huffman coding in Pascal

3. Help !!! Huffman Coding

4. Need help for Huffman Coding

5. Huffman Coding

6. Huffman Coding

7. Huffman code (long, sorry)

8. searching for huffman source code

9. searching huffman source code

10. I need huffman code

11. Help pleaseee :) i need Huffman code

12. Huffman encoder URGENTLY wanted in PASCAL