   http://www.inprise.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need turbo pascal, help

Quote:

> :> please, i need turbo pascal .
> :> where can i find it.
> :
> :   http://www.inprise.com

> Mike, your drift is clear. But is that really a valid answer? Please
> someone better privy confirm, but it is my understanding that TP is
> only available from legitimate vendors of old programs, not Inprise.
> Inprise (i.e. former Borland), in fact, while having excellent
> products, is, as far as I have observed, infamous for their neglect
> of the users of their older products.

>    All the best, Timo

It appears that I must be interested in Enterprise Solutions, IT and
CORBA ,and spending large sums of money for Inprise to show any interest
in my
business.
Sad, in a way.

Irv

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need turbo pascal, help

<TP7 and an answer to try Inprise>

Quote:
>someone better privy confirm, but it is my understanding that TP is
>only available from legitimate vendors of old programs, not Inprise.

TP7 is still current in the UK [and no doubt elsewhere], though you have
to hunt a bit for someone who stocks it here. Mainly educational copies
now though, AIUI.

As Borland can offer free copies of older versions of Delphi on cover
disks of PC magazines in the UK, it would be nice if they could provide
a full TP/BP installation on the same basis.

Borland^WInprise UK used to have a page on their web site with a list of
UK stockists but removed it a while ago, the current [graphical] list
now features the USA.  BP7 is certainly dead in the UK and tends to be
found, if at all, in remaindered stock. Interestingly, the UK web site
is still http://www.borland.co.uk/

Quote:
>Inprise (i.e. former Borland), in fact, while having excellent
>products, is, as far as I have observed, infamous for their neglect
>of the users of their older products.

Indeed. It would be nice to have an official fix for RTE200 if nothing
else was forthcoming.

http://www.borland.co.uk/pascal/ is worth[?] a read though just for the
outdatedness of some of the links. I tried a while ago to add such as
Franz Glasers pages, Garbo archive, etc via their "webmanager" but
nothing happened. ISTM that Inprise wish that TP/BP disappeared.

--
Pedt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need turbo pascal, help

:> please, i need turbo pascal .
:> where can i find it.
:
:   http://www.inprise.com

Mike, your drift is clear. But is that really a valid answer? Please
someone better privy confirm, but it is my understanding that TP is
only available from legitimate vendors of old programs, not Inprise.
Inprise (i.e. former Borland), in fact, while having excellent
products, is, as far as I have observed, infamous for their neglect
of the users of their older products.

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.
Advice on spam foiling at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/info/spamfoil.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need turbo pascal, help

Quote:
> :> please, i need turbo pascal .
> :> where can i find it.
> :
> :   http://www.inprise.com

> Mike, your drift is clear. But is that really a valid answer? Please
> someone better privy confirm, but it is my understanding that TP is
> only available from legitimate vendors of old programs, not Inprise.
> Inprise (i.e. former Borland), in fact, while having excellent
> products, is, as far as I have observed, infamous for their neglect
> of the users of their older products.

   I just logged on to their site and checked: TP7.0 and TPW1.5 are still
listed (as) for sale through the online ordering links.  However, this
may only be available to U.S. customers (I didn't try the process), so we
may both be "right"...8<}}

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. I need Turbo Pascal help.

2. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

3. Need help with Turbo Pascal for Windows...

4. Need help in Turbo Pascal 5.5

5. I need help using the system clock in turbo Pascal

6. Need help with Turbo Pascal 1.5

7. Need help with recursive functions in Turbo Pascal 7.0

8. Turbo Pascal beginner needs help !

9. Need Help CGI-Scripts Turbo Pascal

10. I need Turbo Pascal 7.0 help.

11. Turbo Pascal Help needed.

12. Turbo Pascal help needed for integer conversion