Graphics in Pascal for Windows
Author Message
 Graphics in Pascal for Windows

I was asking some advisees
about graphics in TPW 1.5.At last I managed to display some graphics.
But now a new problem came up. The idea is to read 8192 numbers from
a file on disk and to display 32 line graphics into a window.
It goes well when the filename is assigned in the program.
But when I tried to pass the name from a File Open menu
it does not do anything.
The program goes well until the LineTo function comes up.
The line before and the line after are executed but it can not
display the LineTo function or it is executed but has no DC to display
on.
I suspect that the problem is that the Paint method is executed
immediately after initiating the application and the window must be
repaint (redraw ?, or what?) again.
What shall I do ?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics in Pascal for windows

2. Displaying windows bitmaps in turbo pascal graphics

3. Problems with TDW debugger for Borland Pascal for Windows and Imagine 128 graphics card

4. Pascal Graphics in Windows

5. Pascal and Windows Graphics clashes

6. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95

7. HELP: Turbo Pascal for Windows - Object Windows

8. Program crashing out of graphics mode under Windows NT 4.0

9. Programs with graphics is uncontrollable in Windows ME

10. Creating windows in TP (graphic mode)

11. Hires graphics crashes Windows NT

12. tp 1.5 for windows graphics question