Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

Can anyone tell me if TPW 1.5 will experience the same errors as the DOS
versions.  Division by 0 on fast CPUs using the WINCRT unit,
thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

> Can anyone tell me if TPW 1.5 will experience the same errors as the DOS
> versions.  Division by 0 on fast CPUs using the WINCRT unit,

TPW 1.5 has no Crt unit. It has WinCrt, but WinCrt has no delay. In
short, no, it won't break on fast processors.

 - Sebastian

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

2. Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning

3. crt.zip Replacement CRT units for Turbo/Borland Pascal

4. TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

5. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

9. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

10. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

11. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

12. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows