TERMINAT
Author Message
 TERMINAT

Any one know how I use the Terminat Phonebook format in Pascal?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TERMINAT

Quote:

> Any one know how I use the Terminat Phonebook format in pascal?

I can tell you right off hand that version 3.00 doesn't use the format
mention in any of the 3.00 specs.  I haven't managed to even display
the entries correctly yet as it seems to keep shifting lengths of
records.  You may want to send E-Mail to the author asking about it.
However as for the current Terminate version 4.00, I do not know if its
phonebook matches its specs as I can't get Terminate v4 to run on my such
log-grade system.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT