Writing to a text file
Author Message
 Writing to a text file

Just tell me the code to write on a text file because im really new to
Pascal and i dont know lots of stuff so please tel me the code

Quote:

> > Can any one tell me how to make a prorgam which writes a line to a text
file
> > for example i want to make a program which writes to the win.ini
> > run=c:\hi\hi.exe so it runs every time the machine boots up can you
please
> > tell me the code im really new to pascal please help me

> You are also really new to Usenet as it seems. Please read the replies to
your
> messages.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Writing to a text file
assign(f,'c:\test.txt');
rewrite(f); (*open the file for editing*)
writeln(f,'run=winini..blabla...whatever-text');
close(f); (*close teh file*)

hope this helps;
in Pascal look for help on "assign" and you'll find another example

mitja

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Writing to a text file

2. Writing to a text file

3. Reading and Writing to a text File

4. Reading and Writing to a text File

5. looking for to component to write array to text file

6. Writing to a text file ?

7. Text File Read / Dbase file Write

8. Writing text to the screen from file..

9. writing a text file

10. Writing Query results to a text file

11. Writing to text Files

12. writing a text file to a 2d array -HELP