Borland's non-support
Author Message
 Borland's non-support

Quote:
> Dear Timo Salmi,

Hello Fellow Turbo Pascal User.

Thank you for your nice letter.

Quote:
>         Have Borland ever contacted you? You make a big job raising
> Borland situation. I think Borland's Pascal is dying, there is no
> intensive programming promotion project. You should get something from
> Borland for you great job. I want to ask you that how long can you
> support us about programming? Hope you can do for long time.

I have not had even my questions answered and have stopped
contacting them years ago. As I have said, my experience from some
three years back is that while Borland has really excellent products
they have a lousy support on Usenet. At least had at that time. The
only response I have ever gotten from Borland came from their UK
location. They simply do not seem to care.

Quote:
> Cheers and best regards,

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://www.*-*-*.com/ archives  193.166.120.5

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How to use 'non visual components'?

2. Error: 'Capability not supported'

3. Use non-Borland dev products (Microsoft C++) with SQL Links,Interbase

4. Workaround for 'nested selects not supported'?

5. TBatchMove component gives - 'Not Supported' Error

6. Non-BDE-Datasets, where's the list?

7. Help please: non-BDE, non-ODBC database files

8. Borland Teck Support??

9. Borland Pascal 7 Long filename support

10. Borland: Visual Dbase - Support where?

11. Graphical Unit with Mouse Support for Borland Pascal 7.0

12. Borland Tech support number