Adding an Icon to my Window Bar - Win 1.5
Author Message
 Adding an Icon to my Window Bar - Win 1.5

How do you add an Icon to the Window Bar instead of having the default Icon
being displayed?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How do you add and ICON to the Status Bar - Win 1.5

2. WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window

3. Adding an ICON to the Status Bar in TPW 1.5

4. TPW 1.5 - Adding an ICON to the TITLE WINDOW

5. WIN 1.5 - ICON in Window

6. Adding an icon to the WIN95 Tray from TPW 1.5

7. Add new title bar icon - how?

8. Win 1.5 Pascal - Displaying Lines in/on Screens/Window

9. WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen

10. Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning

11. Centering Window with Win 1.5

12. Win 1.5 Debugger Fix for Windows 95