adding/deleting records from array of records in .dat file
Author Message
 adding/deleting records from array of records in .dat file

I need help ASAP.  I have a final project due either tomorrow (Mon. Jan.
20, 1997), or the next day and I'm stuck on one thing.  This is my first
Pascal programming course so it was fairly basic.  I would appreciate any
help I could get!  Take a look at my program (attached as .pas file).

I need to know how to add and delete records from a file containing an
array of records.  My adding procedure is on line 548 and my deleting
procedure is on line 641.

Please, someone HELP!, please!!!!!!

frantically,
John van Vliet
begin 600 Final.pas
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. help adding and deleting records from arrays

2. add/delete dbf record in pascal

3. add/delete dbf record in pascal

4. Deleting a record from an array

5. Compacting paradox files after deleting many records

6. DBASE:How can i add lot of records without updating index file

7. how to delete a record that stored in a file????//

8. Add Records From Text File (Paradox) How?

9. deleting files from a record - thank you

10. Deleting records from a file

11. How to add records to a btrieve file?

12. How to add records to a btrieve file?