Where to find text search algorithms?
Author Message
 Where to find text search algorithms?

  I am looking for a toolkit or unit of text searching algorithms, such as the
Boyer-Moore, Quick Search, and others.  Does anyone know of a place to get
such a thing (URL, mailing list, whatever)?

                                        J. Kleint

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Search for text string in a text file

2. Search for text string in a text file

3. Searching algorithm

4. Help me searching a sorting algorithm

5. Fast Search Algorithm

6. which string-search-algorithm

7. which string-search-algorithm in tp-editor

8. Which string-searching-algorithm in TP-editor

9. - Aircraft Routing Problem (In search for an algorithm)

10. TP7 Search Algorithm?

11. - Aircraft Routing Problem (In search for an algorithm)

12. Search algorithm for Pac-Man game