Problem CHAINING to an EXE file
Author Message
 Problem CHAINING to an EXE file

remove JUNK at the end of my email address to REPLY!

  Hi,

  At work we use a program called CHAIN to run an EXE program from within
a Pascal program. We don't have the source, so we know pratically nothing
about it except that we use it and it works fine, except recently. I don't
expect any of you to waste time on this since i can't give you more info, but
here's the interesting part that's got me wondering: it works fine from
within the Borland IDE, but as soon as we run it outside in DOS (after
quitting Borland) it doesn't work at all. I'm puzzled...

Fred
--
remove JUNK at the end of my email address to REPLY!
My only X lives in Tex.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Appending exe to exe file

2. Problem with EXE file

3. file.exe not file.pas

4. file.exe not file.pas

5. which files do I include with exe file?

6. convert *.exe files to *.pas files

7. BGI file linked in EXE file?

8. Adding data files to EXE file - HELP!

9. Making an OBJ-File out af an EXE-File

10. Chain-4

11. BP7 protected mode chain to another program

12. Serial Communications interupt chaining.