Need replacement disks for Borland Pascal 7.0
Author Message
 Need replacement disks for Borland Pascal 7.0

I have the full set of 10 installation disks for Borland Pascal 7.0
with Objects that I have had since I purchased the package new.  I
haven't had a need to use them for several years, but I am now
required to support an old DOS program that was written in Borland
Pascal many years ago.  When I tried to re-install the software, I
found that disks 1 and 2 were no longer usable.  The rest are fine so
if there is anyone that could provide me with just disks 1 and 2 of
the set, I would very much appreciate it.

Thu, 02 Jun 2005 06:08:42 GMT
 Need replacement disks for Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:
> I have the full set of 10 installation disks for Borland Pascal 7.0
> with Objects that I have had since I purchased the package new.  I
> haven't had a need to use them for several years, but I am now
> required to support an old DOS program that was written in Borland
> Pascal many years ago.  When I tried to re-install the software, I
> found that disks 1 and 2 were no longer usable.  The rest are fine so
> if there is anyone that could provide me with just disks 1 and 2 of
> the set, I would very much appreciate it.

Try to ask Borland - if you provide them your registration number, I'm
sure, they're happy to replace your software.

HTH Matt

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:44:21 GMT

1. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

2. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

3. need installer code in borland pascal 7.0 windows

4. need installer code in Borland Pascal 7.0 windows

5. Borland Pascal 7.0 Help needed.

6. I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

7. Need installation file for Borland Pascal 7.0

8. Need an installation file for Borland Pascal V. 7.0

9. Need Borland Pascal 7.0 Manuals

10. Need Help: Graphics in Borland Pascal 7.0

11. Spawn function for Borland Pascal 7.0 needed ...

12. Need TCP/IP stack voor Borland Pascal 7.0!