Graphics Formats
Author Message
 Graphics Formats

I would like to know how to read any of the followong files in 256 color.

1) PCX
2) BMP
3) GIF
4) JPG
5) TGA
6) TIF

Thanx.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphics Formats

Quote:

> I would like to know how to read any of the followong files in 256 color.

> 1) PCX
> 2) BMP
> 3) GIF
> 4) JPG
> 5) TGA
> 6) TIF

> Thanx.

Hi. check out my homepage for .GIF read/write code :

http://www.twi.tudelft.nl/~s795238

Greetz, Menno

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphics Formats

> I would like to know how to read any of the followong files in 256 color.

> 1) PCX
> 2) BMP
> 3) GIF
> 4) JPG
> 5) TGA
> 6) TIF

> Thanx.

Hi. check out my homepage for .GIF read/write code :

http://www.twi.tudelft.nl/~s795238

Greetz, Menno

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. NEED A HELP! (about graphic format)

2. Procedure for graphics format

3. need file graphics formats or source code

4. graphics formats from TP

5. Graphics Formats

6. Displaying ANY graphics format in TPW

7. Graphics.format

8. PCX Graphics Format

9. a tpu file that loads ANY popular graphic format/ [gif, jpg, tif, tga, bmp, pcx, png, etc]

10. save graphics as BMP, TIF or other formats

11. efontd11.zip Cvt *ANY* graphic font to CHR format used by BGI, P.Navato

12. efontd11.zip Cvt *ANY* graphic font to CHR format used by BGI, P.Navato