How can I Print Output in Turbo Pascal for Windows v. 1.5?
Author Message
 How can I Print Output in Turbo Pascal for Windows v. 1.5?

Wouldn't a simple LST included do the job as the same in the dos crt unit?

i.e. writeln (lst,'hello') ?

Steve

Quote:

>I made an honest effort at finding the answer to this question in the FAQ,
hope
>you can help.

>I am teaching a course, using Turbo Pascal for students who have never done
any
>programming before. We are writing "console" programs, and working in a
Windows
>NT environment.    It seems that in TP for Windows, v. 1.5, that to get any
>output to the screen, we merely (and must)  include the statement:

> Uses WinCrt;

>near the top of the program.  However, it does not seem that we can print
the
>output appearing in this window.  Does anyone know of a relatively simple
way
>to make the output "printable"?

>Thank you for any suggestions.  If you could respond  to me at

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How can I Print Output in Turbo Pascal for Windows v. 1.5?

Quote:

>>I made an honest effort at finding the answer to this question in the
FAQ,
>hope
>>you can help.

>>I am teaching a course, using Turbo Pascal for students who have never
done
>any
>>programming before. We are writing "console" programs, and working in
>Windows
>>NT environment.    It seems that in TP for Windows, v. 1.5, that to
get any
>>output to the screen, we merely (and must)  include the statement:

>> Uses WinCrt;

>>near the top of the program.  However, it does not seem that we can
print
>the
>>output appearing in this window.  Does anyone know of a relatively
simple
>way
>>to make the output "printable"?

>>Thank you for any suggestions.  If you could respond  to me at

Writing real programs for Windows with Dos knowledge is not very easy.
If the output you have is text, why don't you save it as a *.txt file
and print it manually?
If you want to see a graphics-demo for TPW, look at
http://edu.home.pages.de -
however, this is a German demo.

If you need futher help, contact me by email,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

2. How can I Print Output in Turbo Pascal for Windows v. 1.5?

3. printing to printer in turbo pascal 1.5

4. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

6. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

9. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

10. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

11. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

12. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!