Question Dos Printing in Win95
Author Message
 Question Dos Printing in Win95

While in Windows95, my old DOS software program seems to bypass the spool
settings for the default printer. Changing these seemed not do
anything to the printing problem.

The problem is that the printing is not in its corect order.
The program prints text, graphics, text. Both lots of text are printed
before the graphics.

I have found that when you set up a network printer, you are asked if DOS
programs are to be printed. This fixes the problem on all the workstation
but I can't seem to get it to work on stand alone machines. The only way
to fix a stand alone machine is to turn off spooling for MS-DOS programs
which is not what I want.

I am looking for information on how Windows95 handles printing of MS-DOS
while using the spooling options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DOS Printing - Win95 Network

2. Dos printing from win95

3. Timer in DOS, running in a DOS-Box of Win95

4. BP7/DOS in Win95 DOS Box - IOResult problems

5. Printing from WIN95

6. WIN95 Printing Problems

7. Hooking into Win95 print spooler

8. Printing in Win95 - how to?

9. printing bitmaps under Win95

10. TTY Printing in Win95

11. TTY Printing in Win95

12. Printing from BP7 program under Win95