procedure not working
Author Message
 procedure not working

Quote:
> I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling when
> execute. can anybody help?
> it goes like this...
> Procedure Show_window;
> begin
>   clrscr;
>   textcolor(black);
>   window(1,1,80,25);
> end;

   Wonderful...this is "like" the code which won't compile.  <sign>  How
can we _possibly_ help, when you haven't posted the actual code and/or
detailed the actual compiler error you're getting?
   Y'know, I'll just _BET_ you'll get the answer you're seeking once you
tell us what error you got and post the real code!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 procedure not working
Hi,

I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling when
execute. can anybody help?

it goes like this...

Procedure Show_window;
begin
  clrscr;
  textcolor(black);
  window(1,1,80,25);
end;

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 procedure not working

Quote:
>Hi,

>I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling when
>execute. can anybody help?

Compiling <> Executing a program.

If it stops on compilation then the exact error message will help solve
the problem.

If it stops on execution then I suspect you are a terminal sufferer of
RT200. Cure: read the Mini-FAQ, addresses in .sig

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/Pascal/faq/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 procedure not working

Quote:

>   Wonderful...this is "like" the code which won't compile.  <sign>  How
>can we _possibly_ help, when you haven't posted the actual code and/or
>detailed the actual compiler error you're getting?
>   Y'know, I'll just _BET_ you'll get the answer you're seeking once you
>tell us what error you got and post the real code!

It is probably proprietary and can't be posted.

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 procedure not working

Quote:

>Hi,

>I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling when
>execute. can anybody help?

>it goes like this...

>Procedure Show_window;
>begin
>  clrscr;
>  textcolor(black);
>  window(1,1,80,25);

Sure it stops as ... is not valid Pascal.

>end;

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 procedure not working

Quote:

> >Hi,

> >I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling
when
> >execute. can anybody help?

> >it goes like this...

> >Procedure Show_window;
> >begin
> >  clrscr;
> >  textcolor(black);
> >  window(1,1,80,25);

> Sure it stops as ... is not valid Pascal.

> >end;

I like it :)

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Exec procedure not working (what's wrong?)

2. Exec procedure not working (what's wrong?)

3. Stored Procedures: Why doesn't it work with Personal Oracle

4. Why Delete Procedure Won't Work?

5. Why Delete Procedure Won't Work?

6. Interrupt Procedures in BP7.0 to work in Win95-DOS-box

7. Help: can't get procedure pointer to work using TP 6

8. Can't get IB stored procedures to work

9. Learner not getting 1st part of procedure to run

10. Exec procedure not wo

11. How not to consider all of the parameters in the WHERE clause of an IB procedure

12. why does it not work please help