Delay on Pentium
Author Message
 Delay on Pentium

I recently wrote a program which ran fine on a 486, but when I ran it on a
Pentium system it crashed soon as it hit the delay call.  I've seen in many
posts about the Borland delay error.  Where can I get a updated delay that
won't crash??

David Benigni

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Delay on Pentium

Quote:

> I recently wrote a program which ran fine on a 486, but when I ran it on a
> Pentium system it crashed soon as it hit the delay call.  I've seen in many
> posts about the Borland delay error.  Where can I get a updated delay that
> won't crash??

If you've seen so many posts aout it, why didn't you see the solutions
offered? #NewDelay at URL below.

--

Turbo Pascal:   http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~heckenb/programs.htm
Internet links: http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~heckenb/links.htm

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delay and Pentium

2. Pentium processors and Delay()

3. Pentium vs Pentium Pro code

4. strange tp7 error on Pentium Computers

5. BPC.exe behaves differently on pentium III machines..

6. How to read or modify pentium register CR0 ?

7. How to read or modify pentium register CR0 ?

8. borland pascal programs don't run with intel pentium II

10. BP7 + Pentium III

11. Borland Pascal 7 CRT unit on Pentium II

12. Pentium II Problem with BP7.0?