Using ver... installation functions in Windows
Author Message
 Using ver... installation functions in Windows

Hi.  Can anyone show me how to use VerFindFile/VerInstallFile?  I think I've
got the first going OK, but VerInstallFile just seems to copy for a while
(judging by the delay), and has no effect.  I'll mail my code if you want a
look.

Thanks,
Will.
BTW, if your newsreader supports it, I'd appreciate a reply-to, I don't
trust my newsserver.
--

Will Bryant

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Installation error of BDE when using windows 98

2. Turbo Pascal for Windows and Round function and randomize function

3. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows

4. Need a windows ver of pascal

5. DELPHI 2 AND WINDOWS NT VER. 5

6. BDE Installation and Windows NT

7. installation BP with object in windows 95

8. installation of bp with objects 7.0 in windows 95

9. Installation of TP7-DOS-program in MS-Windows

10. TDW installation failed for Windows 98 Help!

11. Creating Windows Installation programs (TPW 1.5)

12. BDE installation on Windows 95