extend borland pascal to long filenames and use of win95/98/me/xp filedialogs
Author Message
 extend borland pascal to long filenames and use of win95/98/me/xp filedialogs

how to extend the borland Pascal 7 to use the new
filenames and filedialogs with the windows 95/98/me/xp
operating system, and there is probably more to learn
regarding this instead of learning all the things about delphi,

/thanks

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:56:38 GMT
 extend borland pascal to long filenames and use of win95/98/me/xp filedialogs

posted at Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:56:38 :-

Quote:
>how to extend the borland pascal 7 to use the new
>filenames and filedialogs with the windows 95/98/me/xp
>operating system, and there is probably more to learn
>regarding this instead of learning all the things about delphi,

By reading the newsgroup mFAQ before asking questions here, one can pre-
empt being advised to read the mFAQ.  LFN110 is at least part of an
answer.

  <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt> Pedt Scragg: c.l.p.b. mFAQ;

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 05:25:48 GMT
 extend borland pascal to long filenames and use of win95/98/me/xp filedialogs
Hey there Johnny - isn't it time to stop squashing pascal
discussions and pushing the faq and relish  any hint of discussion here
- huh? see how great the 'Re: convert exe -> .pas (sources)' thread
went??
Quote:

> posted at Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:56:38 :-
> >how to extend the borland pascal 7 to use the new
> >filenames and filedialogs with the windows 95/98/me/xp
> >operating system, and there is probably more to learn
> >regarding this instead of learning all the things about delphi,

> By reading the newsgroup mFAQ before asking questions here, one can pre-
> empt being advised to read the mFAQ.  LFN110 is at least part of an
> answer.

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:33:09 GMT
 extend borland pascal to long filenames and use of win95/98/me/xp filedialogs
blooven schrieb:

Quote:
> Hey there Johnny - isn't it time to stop squashing pascal
> discussions and pushing the faq and relish  any hint of discussion here
> - huh? see how great the 'Re: convert exe -> .pas (sources)' thread
> went??

You miss here the amount of useles {*filter*}in the thread caused by your
writings...think first before you write!

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:22:25 GMT
 extend borland pascal to long filenames and use of win95/98/me/xp filedialogs

there must be more than just the long filenames that one can extend the
pascal 7 along with the windows > 3.11,

thanks for the reply, even the faq-answer is a reply,

Quote:
> blooven schrieb:
> > Hey there Johnny - isn't it time to stop squashing pascal
> > discussions and pushing the faq and relish  any hint of discussion here
> > - huh? see how great the 'Re: convert exe -> .pas (sources)' thread
> > went??

> You miss here the amount of useles {*filter*}in the thread caused by your
> writings...think first before you write!

Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:05:12 GMT

1. Long Filenames (LFN) under Windows NT using Borland Pascal

2. w95tpl10.zip Turbo Pascal TPL For Win95 Long Filenames, T.Kirchner

3. w95tpl20.zip Turbo Pascal TPL For Win95 Long Filenames

4. Borland Pascal 7 Long filename support

5. Long filenames Borland Pascal

6. Turbo Pascal 1.5 with Win95/98

7. Turbo Pascal 1.5 with Win95/98

8. Erase Function for Win95 Long Filenames

9. Win95 long filenames

10. Long filenames (under Win95 and higher)

11. Moving files but keeping the long Win95 filename

12. long filename under win95!