Windows Graphic Problem with BP 7.0
Author Message
 Windows Graphic Problem with BP 7.0

I make a redesign of a BP7.0 Software. If I run this software with "Large
Fonts", the Program looks crazy, and I know that.

If you have a problem like this in delphi V1.0 it's easy to solve :
You have to put the switch in the Form "Scaled" to "OFF", and then the
Program looks same in Large and Small fonts.

Does anyone know, what I can do in BP 7.0 ? Is there any possibility in
the Ressource - Workshop or do I have it to do at runtime ?
Is there any patch to download or any other information ?
Thanks very much !
Thomas Hammerer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: GraphiX v6.00b - Free Graphics-Library for BP 7.0

2. ANNOUNCE: GraphiX v6.00b - Free Graphics-Library for BP 7.0

3. Graphics Device Interface for BP 7.0

4. Windows 2000 / BP 7.0

5. installation of bp with objects 7.0 in windows 95

6. Need Windows debugger for BP 7.0 Apps.

7. Porting BP/TP 7.0 programs to Windows 3.X/95/NT

8. BP 7.0 and Windows 95

9. compiling for windows with BP 7.0

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: OWL Memory streams for BP 7.0 and Windows (free)

11. How do I destroy my window in BP 7.0 for windows

12. BP 7.0 (TDW) and Windows NT 4.0