Making Buttons Disabled.
Author Message
 Making Buttons Disabled.

Can anyone help me in TPW 1.5?
I haven't programed in it for too long a time, and I don't
know how to disable (gray) a button made in the Resource Workshop
from withing a Pascal program.

___________________________
Bryn Thomas
FHMS, Std 7

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Quickreports -print buttons disabled

2. Disabling and Enabling Post Button

3. disabling button status in turbo vision

4. A: How to disable a radio button in tDBRadioGroup

5. Disabling next and previous buttons

6. Self-made mouse-shape over buttons ??

7. self-made cursor above windows-button?

8. Making the TColumn.ButtonStyle button appear on entering the column cell

9. Making a button in Acrobat Reader 3.0 with Delphi

10. Self-made cursors over self-made buttons (The Real Mission Impossible!) ??

11. Programming a self-made cursor on a windows-button?

12. Programming a self-made cursor above a windows-button?