We all are SUCKERS!!! Borland will never come out with TP8
Author Message
 We all are SUCKERS!!! Borland will never come out with TP8

why wait for a long time...when C++ comes out with newer versions and
Turbo Pascal 7 hasn't come out since 1992. Even a newer delphi comes out.
The trend here is Borland has forsaken DOS for Windows.
*     Thou Shalt not look upon my signature, vermin !!                    *
*                                                                         *
*     The El la Graphic Artiste.                                          *
*     Programming := Pascal,C/C++,Assembly,Basic...                       *
*     Computer Science/Pre-Med/Mathematics ... What a great Career.       *

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 We all are SUCKERS!!! Borland will never come out with TP8

Quote:

>why wait for a long time...when C++ comes out with newer versions and
>Turbo Pascal 7 hasn't come out since 1992. Even a newer Delphi comes out.
>The trend here is Borland has forsaken DOS for Windows.

I think it's true that Borland isn't planning to release a new TP for
DOS, but how does that make us suckers?  Are you still sending them
money somehow?

Duncan Murdoch

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 We all are SUCKERS!!! Borland will never come out with TP8

Quote:

>why wait for a long time...when C++ comes out with newer versions and
>Turbo Pascal 7 hasn't come out since 1992. Even a newer Delphi comes out.
>The trend here is Borland has forsaken DOS for Windows.

It's true we have all been abandoned by Borland but SUCKERS NO! I have
purchased two new COMPILERS for C++ but guess what they weren't BORLAND
flavour for exactly that reason I will not be abandoned again!!!! This
is called the consumers revenge!!!! I also would recomend BORLAND
compilers to anyone for the same reason even!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 We all are SUCKERS!!! Borland will never come out with TP8

Quote:

> why wait for a long time...when C++ comes out with newer versions and
> Turbo Pascal 7 hasn't come out since 1992. Even a newer Delphi comes out.
> The trend here is Borland has forsaken DOS for Windows.

It seems that every major company has crossed DOS out of their lists.
Even Windows 3.11 is losing interest with some companies. It seems that
once again, Bill Gates (or rather, Microsoft) has lured us into a world
where Microsoft will be supreme.. Although of course, OS2 and Linux have
many people using them but of course, the other major developers do not
really make software for them.... :(  I'll stick with DOS and a bit of
occasional use of Win3.11 until computers are cheap. :)

Cheers :)
--
Peter Cooper

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help!!! I am willing to beg!!!

2. how to make multiple read outs - help

3. how do you make multiple read outs?

4. tp8

5. TP8 but where!!!

6. Table jumps outs edit mode newby

7. Sucker!!!

8. Anyone willing to help please Email me....

9. Student Help needed from all willing people!!!

10. Suckers

11. Suckers! Borland deserts you!

12. Delphi 2.0 Update - Problems with the new BDE that comes with the update