Q: Keyboard Scan Codes as Hex.
Author Message
 Q: Keyboard Scan Codes as Hex.

I've been working on a modification of a VT100 terminal emulation
under TP7, and have run into a snag.

I had a predefined set of constants for keyboard scan codes (IBM PC),
and they are all of the form: K7 (Num Keypad 7)=$4737
                              F1 (Func Key #1 )=$3B00
                              BS (BackSpace   )=$0E08

Unfortunately, I need to remap the PageUp and PageDn keys and cannot
seem to find the appropriate scancodes or a method for converting them
from the form to which I am accustomed.(e.g. PgUp=224;73).

Anybody want to lend a hand here?  Puhhhleeeeze?

                  Do you want Wireless Cable Television?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: Keyboard Scan Codes as Hex.

Quote:
>Unfortunately, I need to remap the PageUp and PageDn keys and cannot
>seem to find the appropriate scancodes or a method for converting them
>from the form to which I am accustomed.(e.g. PgUp=224;73).

Are you familiar on converting decimal to hex?  Is that the issue?  If
so, consult the tutor at the URL below.  If not, you'll have to
explain what your PgUp code means, because I am not familiar with what
you are doing.

Glenn Grotzinger

MOD and S3M user extraordinaire.
Writer of TP tutorial.  All released parts findable at:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr0f.zip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. help on keyboard scan codes

2. Keyboard Scan Code Help needed!

3. Help on keyboard scan-code problem

4. Scan Code Conversion

5. Scan Code Conversion

6. How do I read extended scan codes?

7. XT Scan Codes?

8. Scan codes

9. scan codes

10. Accpac files Hex code fix

11. Btrieve and Titan - getting HEX codes out of btrieve file

12. qs?.mb files and lost data