BPW: rapid cursor blinking
Author Message
 BPW: rapid cursor blinking

Greetings!!!

Every time I run BPW it changes the default rate of cursor blinking (as set
in the Windows control panel) to maximum.  Does anyone else have that
problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks, Nikita.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BPW: rapid cursor blinking
On Thu, 26 Nov 1998 03:26:33 GMT, "Nikita Synytskyy"

Quote:

>Every time I run BPW it changes the default rate of cursor blinking (as set
>in the Windows control panel) to maximum.  Does anyone else have that
>problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi Nikita, yes occurs under W95. There a tool which restores the blink
rate: ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/bpwcur.zip

Happy coding!
- Ulli -

The Coder's Knowledge Base
http://www.netalive.org/ckb

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

2. Cursor Blink Rate / BPW-Win95 conflict

3. Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

4. BPW upsets cursor blink rate in Win95

5. Blink speed of cursor/blink text

6. Blinking cursor in read-only DBMemo

7. Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

8. Blinking cursor

9. making the blinking cursor dissapear

10. Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

11. TPW fast cursor blink