TPW fast cursor blink
Author Message
 TPW fast cursor blink

Whenever I load Borland TPW (Win95), the cursor in the edit window
blinks really fast.  It also blinks at the same fast rate in every
other window from then on until I reboot the machine.
Can this be stopped?
Thanks.
except me.  I'm always getting in the way of something...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TPW fast cursor blink

On Thu, 03 Jul 1997 10:56:17 -0400, Jerry Margeson

Quote:

>Whenever I load Borland TPW (Win95), the cursor in the edit window
>blinks really fast.  It also blinks at the same fast rate in every
>other window from then on until I reboot the machine.
>Can this be stopped?

Once again: Get this
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/bpwcur.zip and be happy for
the rest of your life......
Regards - Ulli -
------------------------
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth

http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TPW fast cursor blink

On Thu, 03 Jul 1997 10:56:17 -0400, Jerry Margeson

Quote:

>Whenever I load Borland TPW (Win95), the cursor in the edit window
>blinks really fast.  It also blinks at the same fast rate in every
>other window from then on until I reboot the machine.
>Can this be stopped?
>Thanks.

There's a public domain kit (written by Frank Heckenbach, thx!)
available to fix this Borland Bug. You can load it down from
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/bpwcur.zip
Regards - Ulli -

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

2. Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

3. Cursor Blinks Faster in Win95

4. Blink speed of cursor/blink text

5. Blinking cursor in read-only DBMemo

6. Blinking cursor

7. making the blinking cursor dissapear

8. Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

9. BPW: rapid cursor blinking

10. blinking cursor in graphic mode.

11. Cursor Blink Rate / BPW-Win95 conflict

12. Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium