C++
Author Message
 C++

Is there anyone who knows something about Borland C++
(manual  Publications Articles, and eventually Newsgroups )

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 C++
Quote:

> Is there anyone who knows something about Borland C++
> (manual  Publications Articles, and eventually Newsgroups )

Well, check out the C/C++ groups. This is the wrong place for
your question!

--
-=!------------------------------------------------------------------------!=-
 Have a look at our WWW-Page http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~virtech/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 C++

Quote:

> > Is there anyone who knows something about Borland C++
> > (manual  Publications Articles, and eventually Newsgroups )
> Well, check out the C/C++ groups. This is the wrong place for
> your question!

It seems that he wants to know what C++ newsgroups there are..  try
comp.lang.c++   and   comp.lang.c

Cheers :)

--
Peter Cooper

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 C++

Quote:

>> Is there anyone who knows something about Borland C++
>> (manual  Publications Articles, and eventually Newsgroups )
>Well, check out the C/C++ groups. This is the wrong place for
>your question!

Yes, but it's also not nice to make somebody flame-bait.  ;-)

Platform-specific and compiler-specific questions are not generally welcome
in comp.lang.c or comp.lang.c++.  Probably the safest place on USENET to
look is comp.os.msdos.programmer.*.

You may want to start with Borland's direct resources, either via FTP or on
the web:

ftp://ftp.borland.com/
http://www.borland.com/

Those should be a good place to get information.

Quote:
>--
>-=!------------------------------------------------------------------------!=-
> Have a look at our WWW-Page http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~virtech/
> Get the latest games, programs and demos from vIRtECH!  Get cool SOURCE CODE
> (Pascal/x86asm).  Have a look at our CPC Page or just make a journey through
> the BUNKR.   ATTENTION: The SOURCE of our PC Spiel Pinball is now available!

--
Scott F. Earnest           | We now return you to our regularly scheduled

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. C++ Builder versus MS Visual C++

2. Visual c++ 5.0;Delphi;C++ Builder. Wich one I should buy ?

3. Data access through OLEDB for Delphi and C++ Builder

4. Question about Delphi, C++ Builder, and VB

5. Calling a Delphi DLL from Visual C++

6. C++ Source code

7. Delphi CS 1.02 to Sybase Help

8. how to interface Delphi to C or C++!!

9. Accessing oracle sequences from Delphi 1.0 CS

10. CS Apps : TTable or TQuery ?

11. WHAT IS BETTER FOR DB DEVELOPMENT, DELPHI OR VISUAL C++ 4.0

12. Delphi CS, Oracle7.2 & SQLNetV2.2