Sound problem
Author Message
 Sound problem

Hi,

        I have a bug and I want to know if someone knows
the answer to this.  I am running multiple compiled
Pascal program from a batch file.  Each of these programs
uses tones that are produced by the command Sound().  What
happens is that after the first program runs, the second
cannot use the PC speaker.  When playing a tone on the
second program, a low thud is all you hear.  After this,
all the other programs' sounds work just fine.  I would
appreciate any help on this problem.  I have tried everything
but I was unable to solve this.

Thanks,
Ahmad
* 326820 GT Station Atlanta,GA 30332-1130                               *

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sound problem

Quote:
>    I have a bug and I want to know if someone knows
> the answer to this.  I am running multiple compiled
> pascal program from a batch file.  Each of these programs
> uses tones that are produced by the command Sound().  What
> happens is that after the first program runs, the second
> cannot use the PC speaker.  When playing a tone on the
> second program, a low thud is all you hear.  After this,
> all the other programs' sounds work just fine.  I would
> appreciate any help on this problem.  I have tried everything
> but I was unable to solve this.

        In order to help you, you must be more specific in your question. I had
tried to recreate your problem by simply creating 3 programs  which play
different sound pitches. I had ran them from a batch file and everything
went OK.
        Take note that it's impossible to guess what's wrong with your code. In
other words, we need your source codes to help.

                                                Jaguar/Negative Edge

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Sound problem

2. to answer all the sound problems

3. Major Sound Problem - need desperate help on exam program.

4. Sound through sound blaster!

5. Playing 16 bit stereo sound trought sound card

6. Playing 16 bit stereo sound trought sound card

7. 16-bit sound on Sound Blaster in Turbo Pascal

8. Sound Blaster programming problems

9. Problem with sound ...

10. Sound Blaster Coding Problems

11. Programming Windows Sound System (WSS) sound card - help please!

12. Programming Windows Sound System (WSS) sound card - help please!