Help Configuring Turbo Debugger for Windows
Author Message
 Help Configuring Turbo Debugger for Windows

Hi!
Can anyone help me.  I am a novice at Pascal.  I have Turbo Pascal for
Windows but when I run the De{*filter*} it goes to a DOS window and freezes
- and when I attempt to exit, the screen goes into a jazzy mess and the
only way out is to switch off.
Please help if you can!
Yours gratefully,
Frederick.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help Configuring Turbo Debugger for Windows

Quote:
>Hi!
>Can anyone help me.  I am a novice at Pascal.  I have Turbo Pascal for
>Windows but when I run the De{*filter*} it goes to a DOS window and freezes
>- and when I attempt to exit, the screen goes into a jazzy mess and the
>only way out is to switch off.

Greetings,
  Get from Borland's ftp site (175k):
ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/techinfo/techdocs/other/misc/tdsvga.zip

Look for the README and the TDW video DLL to replace.

   While you are there, get (12k):
ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/techinfo/techdocs/language/pascal/wincrt2.zip

   This provides a way to print from the CRT-type windows.

Hope this helps,
--

Standard disclaimer: not necessarily the views of Manpower, HP, etc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP - Problems w/ Turbo Debugger for Windows

2. DOS Turbo Debugger .vs. Windows 98

3. I cant run Turbo Debugger for Windows

4. Turbo Debugger and Windows 95

5. Turbo debugger and windows 95

6. Turbo Debugger for Windows:another problem

7. Turbo Debugger for Windows

8. Is there a Turbo Debugger for Windows 95?

9. Turbo debugger and windows 95

10. Turbo Debugger windows

11. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95

12. help needed with turbo debugger