Who can give me the units WINTYPES or/and WINPROCS???
Author Message
 Who can give me the units WINTYPES or/and WINPROCS???

From which version of Pascal?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Who can give me the units WINTYPES or/and WINPROCS???

|From which version of Pascal?

I saw that my Pascal version wasn't programmed for compiling Win-app's.
Thank you.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

2. Please Give Sound Blaster Unit

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. Can't compile winprocs.pas

5. Crap from WinProcs-procedures

6. WINTYPES.PAS

7. wintypes

8. Need WINTYPES.TPU

9. file not found : wintypes.pas , why ?

10. D2 Error: Cannot load file WinTypes.Pas

11. CRT unit gives divs. by zero error!!!

12. D1-Oracle-Tquery-Dbgrid edit gives 'couldnt perform edit cos another user changed record