Where can I find a copy of Turbo Pascal for DOS?  I want to write programs
like I did back in high school so long ago and only remember some of Turbo
Pascal for DOS.  I can't seem to find a copy for purchase anywhere.  I can't
even find a new copy for purchase at www.borland.com

Help is appreciated in advance.
Leland

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Where?

Quote:

> Where can I find a copy of Turbo Pascal for DOS?  I want to write programs
> like I did back in high school so long ago and only remember some of Turbo
> Pascal for DOS.  I can't seem to find a copy for purchase anywhere.  I can't
> even find a new copy for purchase at www.borland.com

> Help is appreciated in advance.
> Leland

Older versions are available for download
free from Borland.  See the FAQ (or mini-FAQ)
for details.

Al Moore

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Where?
Found it, thanks!

Quote:

> Older versions are available for download
> free from Borland.  See the FAQ (or mini-FAQ)
> for details.

> Al Moore

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Where?
try http://community.borland.com/museum/ for older versions of tp.
i think they have version five there.

Stuart

Quote:
> Where can I find a copy of Turbo Pascal for DOS?  I want to write programs
> like I did back in high school so long ago and only remember some of Turbo
> Pascal for DOS.  I can't seem to find a copy for purchase anywhere.  I
can't
> even find a new copy for purchase at www.borland.com

> Help is appreciated in advance.
> Leland