pow resource compiler - help!
Author Message
 pow resource compiler - help!

Hi,
I can't get the resource compiler in POW version 3 to generate anything.
Any ideas?  Does it work for you?
tia,
Glen.

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 pow resource compiler - help!

Quote:

> Hi,
> I can't get the resource compiler in POW version 3 to generate anything.
> Any ideas?  Does it work for you?
> tia,
> Glen.

Hello Glen.

You're  using the 32 bit version of POW right?  Under the older version .RC
files were automatically compiled each time you ran "Make" on a project.
Now the project seems to need .RES files.  From what I gather from dinking
around .RES files can be generated from .RC files.  To be honest, I hadn't
looked
at this till you brought it up.  So how are you activating the resource
compiler?

The LCC-Win32 C compiler has a resource compiler with it.  (Can convert
.RC to .RES).  You can find it at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ .{*filter*}ia.edu/~lcc-win32/

I would also suggest that you pose your question directly to the POW people
:

Also you might want to send this to the POW mailing list :

          "subscribe pow-list"

Please report whatever answer you get from them back to this newsgroup
as others may have the same problem.

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. POW cursor resource help

2. Using Pow! oberon-2 compiler with another program

3. Wirth's Oberon-0 Compiler for Pow!

4. Pow! Compiler and linker interface DLLs

5. Need a Resource Workshop for PBDLL Compiler v5.0

6. Win32For Resource Compiler

7. Borland Resource Compiler (re. FiveWin)

8. Compiler & Resources

9. Resources for users of Intel Fortran compilers

10. Resources & Compilers

11. Resource Fork has no Resource Fork?

12. Find resources and resource name