Alfred and DB4 files.
Author Message
 Alfred and DB4 files.

Some time ago, I made some sources for a tiny
database available.  The most recent version,
ca. 1995-6, had the prefix "DB4" on all the Mod
file names.

I can find my .Obj files, but nowhere are the
Mod files.  If some kind soul has a copy of
these, I would like to have them.

----
Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.
1502 Devon Circle
Austin TX 78723-1814

ETH PlugIn Oberon for WindowsTM / Win32 2.4 (15.12.2000)

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:49:56 GMT

1. Convert v1.002 tps file to db4

2. DB3/DB4 file definitions...

3. DB4 .dbf file corrupt??!

4. how did Alfred tease the carrot in front of the closed tyrant

5. how did Alfred tease the carrot in front of the closed tyrant

6. how did Alfred tease the carrot in front of the closed tyrant

7. Alfred Testers Sought

8. More about Alfred Horn and direct products

9. DB4 Compiler Kit ver 2.0 oddity

10. Network mapping giving problems in db4...HELP

11. DB4 corrupt .dbfs solution!

12. Is the DBF format the same amoung DB3, DB4, VPF, ...?