indent for Oberon
Author Message
 indent for Oberon

Quote:

>> Hi,

>> is there a program that can indent blocks and statements in a
(automatically)
>> generated oberon modul. Something like the "indent" program that handles
>> c code?

>If you are using S3, you can use Mess, which is on our server
>   < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
>in the projects/oberon/ branch.

Correct to

ftp://www.statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/pub/projects/oberon/util/

Quote:
>Syntax:
>   Mess.Style * ~ to indent the marked viewer in place

>There is also a V4 variant there, but it is not up to date.

>  G. Sawitzki

>--

Christian Hoffmann
Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research
CH-8903 Birmensdorf, Switzerland

Sat, 27 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. indent for Oberon

2. Module indent.py - Indents and dedents bocks of text, %(<key>)s-style block indent

3. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

4. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

5. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

6. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

7. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

8. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

9. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

10. modula2-to-Oberon, C++-to-Oberon

11. oberon kernel sources (Article 4814 in comp.lang.oberon)

12. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)