Oxford Oberon-2 compiler is fixed
Author Message
 Oxford Oberon-2 compiler is fixed

I apologise to all those who downloaded the broken Windows version of
the Oxford Oberon-2 compiler.  A working Windows binary distribution
is now in place*, and for consistency I've also updated the Linux
binary and the source distributions.  All can be found at

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

-- Mike Spivey

* I've actually tried it myself, this time! -- M

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:11:33 GMT

1. Oxford Oberon-2 compiler release 2.0

2. Oxford Oberon-2 compiler updated

3. new Oxford O2 entry in OSCI (Oberon System and Compiler Implementations List)

4. New version of Oxford compiler

5. Announce: Oberon 960, an Oberon-2 compiler generating 80960 code

6. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

7. Fixed point math in asm -HELP ME I 'am dying here

8. I am excited about Oberon again!!!!!

9. I am glad Oberon is unknown....

10. Fix for Asteroids in PlugIn Oberon

11. Bug fix in Pictures for Linux-Oberon

12. I am looking for a Mac f77 compiler - for free of course :)