Utils.Mod, ET.Mod
Author Message
 Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

I recently browsed through the documentation of ETHOberonV4 and
found comments that Utils from Stefan Ludwig and ET are very
helpful.

Is there anybody around having the source Utils.Mod?

ET is documented at the ETH Oberon site but I don't know how to
download it. I suspect it's part of the System 3 package.

Is there anybody around having the source of the V4 ET.Mod?

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:40:02 GMT
 Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

Quote:

> Is there anybody around having the source of the V4 ET.Mod?

The ETH Oberon version of ET is in:
  ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Source1.zip

-- Pieter

--
Pieter Muller, Institute for Computer Systems, ETH Zurich
Native Oberon OS: http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:07:37 GMT
 Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

Quote:

> > Is there anybody around having the source of the V4 ET.Mod?

> The ETH Oberon version of ET is in:
>   ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Source1.zip

> -- Pieter

> --
> Pieter Muller, Institute for Computer Systems, ETH Zurich
> Native Oberon OS: http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/

Thanks!

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:27:33 GMT

1. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

2. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

3. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac

4. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler

5. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

6. search algorithm for a math mod function (5 mod[2]=1)

7. MOD, REM, et al

8. awk's mod operator % question (application: log base2 non-integer result)

9. MOD Library ?

10. Something Better then MOD?

11. How to play Mod with RB?

12. xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved