ANN: Nepros: Neuroevolution Simulation written in Oberon
Author Message
 ANN: Nepros: Neuroevolution Simulation written in Oberon

I wrote a simulation of obstacles avoiding robots in oberon. It is based
on the prinziples of neuroevoltion. Try it out and give me some
feedback.
Thanks for your interest in advance.
See: Nepros Homepage

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ANN: Nepros: Neuroevolution Simulation written in Oberon

Quote:

> I wrote a simulation of obstacles avoiding robots in oberon.

Very interesting, could it be used for our Oberon programmed (real)
robots?

Sjur

 Sjur J. Vestli

 Institute of Robotics, CLA H17.1
 ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland

 http://www.ifr.mavt.ethz.ch/research/mops
 http://www.ifr.mavt.ethz.ch/research/xoberon
 http://www.eurobot99.ethz.ch

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANN: SimPy 1.2 released (Simulation in Python package)

2. CFP 28th Ann. Simulation Symposium

3. ANN: SansGUI Modeling and Simulation Environment Beta Program

4. ANN: car-simulation now with trailer.

5. how to write simulation module.

6. Writing VHDL code for synthesis vs. simulation

7. ANN: New ETH Oberon mailing list

8. ANN: ETH Oberon Unix releases updated

9. ANN: Pascal Modula-2 Oberon-2 compilers for Java

10. ANN: SaveScreen for Oberon System-3

11. ANN : New version of Oberon Expert system (Component Pascal)