Oberon-2 Win32 Native
Author Message
 Oberon-2 Win32 Native

StrawHat is not dead just been quite...

I have been working on an Oberon-2 compiler for native compiles.
Based on the original compiler of Oberon4 I have hand converted
it to C++ modules and will produce correct SYM files that may be used
within Oberon4 itself. The compiler currently will compile all of the
sources of that release.
    The final goal here is to produce a back end that is pluggable, ie.
to produce any native machine code desired or a VM type byte-code. I am
looking for any input or interest in this part of the project.

        RWP

Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:29:25 GMT

1. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

2. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

3. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

4. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

5. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)

6. (g)sed 3.02 for native Win32 available

7. Native win32 list view control still on special!

8. Native win32 list view control available for Clarion!

9. SOFTWARE: Native XDS-x86 v2.20 (Modula-2/Oberon-2 compiler)

10. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

11. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

12. XML For Plugin/Native Oberon