Public Domain Archive
Author Message
 Public Domain Archive

Hi everybody,

  reading this newsgroup, I've noticed that there's a great interest in
a anonymous ftp site for public domain Oberon(TM) software.
As a matter of fact, I'm already in a 'battle' with ETH to install
such an archive. So, if you can mail me your opinions, I can decide
if I should go on with.The more mails I receive, the bigger the chance to
convince the ETH of the need of such a site.

  We, the Swiss Oberon User Group, would like to make a catalog of all
freely available software. The problem is, that there isn't a lot of
software around we know about. If you have some code you would like to
share, please mail me too. When you offer a program, you should write
some information, such as a short description, files one needs, if you
will support your product (for new releases,...), platforms it runs on,
etc...

MODULE Me;
  IMPORT News;
BEGIN
  News.WaitForAnswers({News.e-mail, News.news});
END Me.

Thanks for any reply
   Pat

   'Nicht stolpern Leute, jetzt kommt die WERBUNG !!!'

--

Tue, 13 Feb 1996 01:40:43 GMT
 Public Domain Archive

Whitney

Tue, 13 Feb 1996 21:30:59 GMT

1. looking for public domain prolog code archives, data

2. public domain prolog for apollo domain

3. Public archives anywhere?

4. Mind.rexx AI public domain

5. Public domain APL?

6. Public Domain Unix APL Interpreter

7. Public Domain APL for PC's

8. Public domain APL for the IBM PC

9. APL functions in the public domain

10. RDB-access classes in public domain?

11. Public domain APL source code

12. Smalltalk Report in the Public domain