System3WIN95
Author Message
 System3WIN95

Hello,

I'm new to Oberon System 3 Release 2.3 (Win32/18.1.99) under Win95.

My question:
How can I size the Window "Oberon System 3" to fill out the whole
screen?
The Problem is: The mostright buttons of the system track (e.g. "Rep"
and "Store" in the System 3 Tool Viewer) are not visible.
What can I do?

Thanks.

Wolfgang Bchel

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 System3WIN95

Quote:
>Hello,

>I'm new to Oberon System 3 Release 2.3 (Win32/18.1.99) under Win95.

>My question:
>How can I size the Window "Oberon System 3" to fill out the whole
>screen?
>The Problem is: The mostright buttons of the system track (e.g. "Rep"
>and "Store" in the System 3 Tool Viewer) are not visible.
>What can I do?

>Thanks.

>Wolfgang Bchel

For this an similar questions look at the faq at
http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/faq.html

I have cut and pasted the answer to your qustion from that site. So, there

Quote:
it writes:

"I have installed Oberon System 3 for Windows NT. When starting Oberon, it
appears in a normal widows, approximately 760 x 550 pixels, which cannot be
maximized. What is wrong?
A: Locate the Oberon shortcut on the desktop. Position the mouse focus on it
and click the right mouse key. Select Properties in the menu. Now select the
Shortcut tab. Finally, select Maximized for the Run text field and finalize
the new setting."

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT