A library of data structures modules
Author Message
 A library of data structures modules

Is there is public domain or commercial Oberon-2 library of the basic
data structures? Things like Lists, Queues, Stacks, Hash Tables, Trees
etc.

...richie
--
* Richie Bielak   (212)-815-3072   |                                          *

* Bang {uupsi,uunet}!bony1!richieb |           is to invent it."              *
*    - Strictly my opinions -      |                      - Alan C. Kay -     *

Fri, 08 Mar 1996 21:52:22 GMT
 A library of data structures modules

: Is there is public domain or commercial Oberon-2 library of the basic
: data structures? Things like Lists, Queues, Stacks, Hash Tables, Trees
: etc.

Neptune.inf.ethz.ch has the sources for :
Programming Oberon Steps beyond Pascal and Oberon.
by Reiser and Wirth.

This text covers some but not all of the data structures
you are intrested in.

Whitney

Sat, 09 Mar 1996 03:31:13 GMT
 A library of data structures modules

Quote:

> Is there is public domain or commercial Oberon-2 library of the basic
> data structures? Things like Lists, Queues, Stacks, Hash Tables, Trees
> etc.

> ...richie
> --
> * Richie Bielak   (212)-815-3072   |

> * Bang {uupsi,uunet}!bony1!richieb |           is to invent it."
> *    - Strictly my opinions -      |                      - Alan C. Kay -

Oops, did I forget to add some of these modules to the
H2O (VAX/VMS Oberon-2) compiler evaluation kit?

At least there are several hundred kilobytes of compressed
O2 source code in the AMOK library (amigaModulaOberon club)
available. PD.

Guenter

Sun, 10 Mar 1996 23:54:23 GMT
 A library of data structures modules

: At least there are several hundred kilobytes of compressed
: O2 source code in the AMOK library (amigaModulaOberon club)
: available. PD.

Would that be at the coffee shop just around the corner ?

Whitney

Sat, 16 Mar 1996 05:15:38 GMT
 A library of data structures modules

Quote:

>: At least there are several hundred kilobytes of compressed
>: O2 source code in the AMOK library (amigaModulaOberon club)
>: available. PD.

>Would that be at the coffee shop just around the corner ?

Mmmm. Coffee.  Coffee, beer and peanut butter & jelly.  The staples of life.

Taylor "Bandwidth abuser" Hutt
Dwight, please email me.  All mail bounces.

Sat, 16 Mar 1996 20:50:28 GMT
 A library of data structures modules

Quote:

> : At least there are several hundred kilobytes of compressed
> : O2 source code in the AMOK library (amigaModulaOberon club)
> : available. PD.

> Would that be at the coffee shop just around the corner ?

> Whitney

yes, just ask Fridi (F. Siebert). His address is in the M2
FAQ. He is the author of AmigaOberon, what ever that is.
It's an extension of Oberon-2. He and his friends are
reponsible for the AMOK distribution.

Fri, 22 Mar 1996 16:18:23 GMT

1. GOBO data structure library vs other data structure libraries

2. Event case loses connection to data structure when data structure is modified

3. announcement: free data structures library now available

4. How to design a data structures library

5. How to design a data structure library.

6. How to design a data structure library

7. GRAPH Data Structure Library?

8. Extending and Reusing classes within data structure libraries

9. Data structure library

10. Data Entry Library Module

11. Data Entry with editing and validation library module

12. Losing data on data structure change