Looking for video card for native Oberon
Author Message
 Looking for video card for native Oberon

I'm looking for a video card, probably an S3 card, that native Oberon has
drivers for.  Anybody know a particular model that will reliably work?  Or
even have one you'll sell?

It best I'd like Linux to support it as well.  If not, it's no big deal.

Thanks in advance,
Will

Mon, 15 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for video card for native Oberon

Quote:

> I'm looking for a video card, probably an S3 card, that native Oberon has
> drivers for.  Anybody know a particular model that will reliably work?  Or
> even have one you'll sell?

The STB Powergraph 64 works well and is not too expensive.  It is based
on the S3 Trio64V chipset.

-- Pieter

Tue, 23 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

2. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

3. Native Oberon install with Permedia-2 video

4. changing video resolution in native oberon

5. Graphic Cards for Native Oberon

6. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

7. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

8. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

9. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

10. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)

11. Setting Video Refresh for ET4000W32 on System 3 Native (PC)

12. beta for PC Native and a voodoo 3 card